Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Work


I can’t remember the last time I had nine new paintings in the studio! Generally, it takes me months to complete a painting, but I had a few deadlines to meet this time. I have a show in Harrison Hot Springs during September, and I have an ongoing project which needs 12 new pieces, and of course, the Culture Crawl is coming up in November.

But right now, to the delight of visitors to the studio and to the horror of my insurance agent, I have a lot of art on hand. In addition, I’ve started making prints, and some of these paintings are available as prints as well.




blueberry pie, 48" x 48" 


rhubarb pie, 48" x 48" 


bumbleberry pie, 48" x 48" 



raspberry pie, 48" x 48"



All the pie paintings are also available as prints. 





born again, 48" x 48"



x-ray, 48" x 36"

lace memories,  48" x 36" 


And finally, one painting so fresh it hasn't been properly photographed yet!

stripes six, 24" x 72" 


No comments:

Post a Comment